Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beauty and the Beast


The 24th is Matt's birthday and we had people over to help him celebrate. It wasn't really a surprise, but with everything that had been going on, it kind of slipped his mind. So he was happy to see everyone showing up at our house that night.
I love Disney movies; especially The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and my favorite is Beauty and the Beast. I was super excited when they re-released The Lion King, but bummed to find it only in 3D and knew Emma was too young for that. So, I was even more excited when Beauty and the Beast came out in 3D and in non-3D. On the way to the theater, Matt said he couldn't tell who was more excited, me or her. I think it's safe to say we both had a really fun time!

 Taking a ride in her car before the movies

  Helping Daddy park the car

Picking out her candy-M&M's and Sweet Tarts!

 Enjoying some popcorn too

 Those of you who know Emma, know that she HATES getting or being dirty. She does not want anything on her hands, face or clothes. So, I've never really worried about her drawing on herself or her clothes. Guess I was wrong!

Daddy reading Emma a story in her new Big Girl Bed!!

  Taking a stroll through Target with Daddy!

He's getting so big!


Emma said they were going to the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment