Monday, January 16, 2012

Beep Beep!!

Luke got a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe car for Christmas from my parents and it even came with its own trailer! Emma got a pink one (no trailer) for her birthday last year and loves it, so we knew he needed one too. We left it in the box for a little while after Christmas, because we literally had nowhere to put it. Once the Christmas tree came down and we got Luke's room and the rest of the house back in order, I decided it was ready to come out of the box! So the other day, while Luke was napping and Matt was at work, Emma and I attempted to put it together. As soon as it came out of the box, Emma immediately wanted to get it in and ride it. I told her she had to wait until I was done putting it together. Once I finally finished it (after about 100 "Are you done nooooow??" from Emma), Emma hopped right in and took off all over the house. Now mind you, Emma has the EXACT same car-but she did NOT want to get out of that car. I asked her which one she liked better and her immediate response was this one! We reminded her that the red one was Baby Luke's and she seemed to understand that. Guess even plastic cars have that "new car charm" Luke did like his ride around in the trailer, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment