Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, it has been a little while since my last post-I'm still trying to recover from Christmas and get all the toys put away and rearrange pretty much my whole house! I have to say, it is AMAZING how much more stuff there is with another person here. He has no idea what toys are his or sometimes if he's even playing with a toy. But he sure has a lot to choose from, that's for sure. Emma's birthday is right around the corner and then (gasp!!) it'll be time for his first birthday. So our house will once again become a madhouse with me trying to find space for everything!
We have a bonus room in our house, that never really got used much before I started sewing. It's split into two "parts" because the stairs come right up the middle. So on one side, I made room for all my new gadgets. The other side had random, unused pieces of furniture and some junk. After Christmas, it became impossible for me to put all of Emma's stuff away in her room. So after a few hours of rearranging, I was able to create the perfect little playroom for them! We can all be upstairs and I can work on projects on one side and Emma gets to find "new" toys all over again!
I found a yumm-o recipe on pinterest the other day-here's a link for the recipe Tater-Tot Casserole It is so good and you must try it soon! It is perfect for when you don't want to put much thought (or money!) into dinner and the kids will love it too!
Oh-and in case you were just dying to know-we spent New Year's at home eating waaay too much junk and having fun as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment