Friday, February 17, 2012

Emma Talk

I've got a lot of these today!!

It was bedtime and Emma was sleeping in our room. The TV was on and she said Can I just close one eye and keep the other eye open?

We were going to the movies and she said Bella couldn't go because she doesn't have a body, she has a tail.

She randomly turns to me and says I'm sad Mommy, I'm not happy because I want to watch Wonder Pets.

She had her little New Testament Bible in her hand and said With this ring, I thee Wed.

Runs around the house saying Come on cowboy yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw

Emma got a box of Double Stuffed Oreos for her and Elle to eat. I hear Elle saying I wish there was more icing. I said Elle, they're double stuffed-you can't get more icing than that! She said Emma gave her the top of her cookie!

Won't ever wear pants because they are too "loose" and dresses are for princesses.

Some of Emma's favorite songs are "Drink in my Hand" Eric Church, "Red Solo Cup" (She calls it the party song) Toby Keith and "Family Traditions" Hank Williams

Has her princess wand and points it at people and things and says ZAAAP

Says-What do you say? When she's meaning to ask What did you say?








No comments:

Post a Comment