Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's time for more Emma Talk

On our way home from running errands, she asks who's at home and  who are going to see. I said Daddy and she said Oh daddy is going to be so excited to see me!

When she wants Luke to wake up, she gets in his face and yells Wake up baby!!

When we are in the car and going down a hill she yells Wow! We are flying!

Bella was bothering her and she wanted her to stop and she said That's enough Bella, I said that's enough!

After Matt cut his hair she said Daddy you look so handsome!!

When her show ends, she always turns and asks What's comin on next?!

Gives me a big hug and says Mommy you're my best friend! I thought I was special until I learned she told Matt the same thing-I guess you can have two bffs!

Tells Luke You're my buddy

Took Luke's hand and shook it saying I'm Sissy, nice to meet you!

Told Matt and I she didn't want to hold Gigi (her baby doll) because she needs to go to the doctor, she's sick. He needs to take her temperature

She dropped a cracker outside and said Oh that's dirty-squirrels will eat it!

A big thunderstorm started and Emma said We have to sing our song and starts singing rain rain go away

Bella was trying to get something out of her hand and she looked at Bella and said Bella no swiping!

No comments:

Post a Comment