Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finally!

Emma has never had a real hair cut before-her hair just doesn't seem to grow very fast. There were a few times she had a small baby mullet growing, but the hair I trimmed was so small you couldn't even see it. I didn't try and put too many headbands in her hair, because as soon as I started trying, she started ripping them out once she noticed they were there. And don't even think about ponytails-she wouldn't even let me come near her with a ponytail holder. Until last night! I was messing around with her hair and all of a sudden, she asked for her hair to be in a ponytail. Of course, I jumped up and grabbed a little holder. She was so excited to show Daddy and Kiki her new do. She kept it in for about an hour and hopefully this won't be a one time thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment