Thursday, August 4, 2011

Slumber Party!

Elle came to spend the night at our house Tuesday night and they had a great time! She arrived bright and early and those two played hard-and Emma's bedroom was proof of that! Some more girl cousins came over to play for a few hours and they all had a great time. We ate dinner with Dad and Lisa and when we got home it was time for bed. I knew they would probably want to sleep in the same room, so I decided to bring Emma's twin mattress out for Elle to sleep on the floor next to Emma's bed. Emma really, REALLY wanted to sleep on the mattress with Elle, but there just wasn't room. She was devastated and crying her little eyes out. Then I had a great idea-I pulled her mattress onto the floor too. She loved it!! She started squealing and jumping up and down and climbed into bed and told me to turn the light out-ha! They talked for a few minutes and then it was silent. They were worn out!



No comments:

Post a Comment