Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just call her Van Gogh!

Emma has all of her art supplies in a cabinet that she can't open yet and all the pens in the house are put away in a desk. So there really is no way for her to get into any real trouble. Until today, that is! She loves to get a hold of my purse and take everything out of my wallet. Well, today she went looking and hit the jackpot. She found a pack of crayons from Crackle Barrel and a ball point pen. I was changing Luke's diaper and found her "creation" She colored all over the back of the love seat in red, blue and yellow crayon and a blue pen. I mean she went to TOWN on the couch! I was speechless when I first saw it. She has NEVER done anything like this before (maybe because all the goods are put up-but still!) and I was surprised she didn't ask me to come look at it when she was done. Guess it's time to pay more attention to what's in my purse!!
I quickly googled ideas on how to clean it off and the pen seems to be the most stubborn to get off. The crayon sort of came off and the rest just kind of blended in.

No comments:

Post a Comment