Friday, September 2, 2011

Craft Time

Remember how I told you to stay tuned Friday for the cute craft Emma and Elle made? Well, here it is!

 Check out these cute, hand painted shirts.


 There name's with the year they were born (the numbers are crooked because the names turned out a little crooked and I was hoping to counteract that!)





It's hard to see on his shirt, but that is an elephant with green polka dots

The girls had SO much fun making the shirts-if you couldn't tell by the pictures, the petals are their feet, the stem is their arm and the flowers are their hands. Freezer paper stenciling is what I used for their names, birth years, and Luke's elephant. I am having a lot of fun with the stenciling and it is SUPER easy!! I know there will be many more painted shirts in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment