Friday, September 30, 2011

Sew Spectacular!

I've always had a bad habit of starting a project, and in the middle of it, I think about another thing I want to try and the next thing you know I've got ten partially finished (sometimes I just have the supplies!) projects. I even do it when I'm in deep cleaning mode-don't know what it is!! At the moment, there are six projects I've started, in the middle of, almost finished or just have the supplies for. On the plus side, however, I DID complete SEVEN projects in two days! Let's see, I made 2 crayon rolls and 2 little coloring book holder bags for Emma and Elle for Christmas, a SUPER cute wall hanging for Emma's room, and the best ones are these great aprons that I finished today for the girls. Emma is getting her apron now, but Elle will get her's at Christmas. Oh, and remember the dress with the too small armpits? It is now more like a matching tunic and dress for Emma and Maddie. Thank you Pinterest, for all these amazing projects and furthering my inability to stick to one project at a time!

Her "dress" is finally finished!

 Twins again!


 I LOVE this! I made the entire thing myself and it was really fun to do!
 

 
 Emma's Strawberry Shortcake apron-little does Elle know, that she gets one too!!

 
Close up-I love the bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment